Tuesday, March 31, 2009

& still the baddest .





KERI HILSON ; HANDS DOWN .



through my eyes, aint nobody getting down like her right now. Her entire album is sick. no homo - she pretty , nice bod, she can sing, dance & dress. Some people may even say Beyonce got her, I THINK NOT. Bey-she can dance, sing, blah blah. But for me her time is up! She had her chance in the limelight, now let someone else get they shine on. Dont get me wrong i do like SOME of Bey's songs but verses back in the day; i loved ALL of her songs. Shes old news to me. She getting corny.She's doing the same stuff over and over. To me it seem like shes trying to hard. Not to mention shes cocky as hell. I know it good to have confidence in yourself, but she brags on it. Sorry Bey ... its Keri time to shine.

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger