Monday, June 8, 2009

heeeyyy lol ... forgive me =]

i know half of you want to KILL me....lol. But i do apologize for not blogging lately. so much in my life is going on. from working non-stop, mom quitting her job, my stepfather just getting out of the hospital and me and my boyfriend arguing every other day. so stressed out i grew a GREY HAIR! but i picked it out lol. im doing much better now. you see i even took a new picture=] dont feel bad i wasnt on myspace and facebook either. i just got finished updating them. but i just cant grip my old graving to be on myspace 24/7 anymore. its becoming more like a playground to me and im loving facebook more and more. the other night me and my two bestfriends went out to eat. it was really cute ... we got dressed up and wore heels :D . it was a relief . we talked about everything and laughed until we cryed. then took pictures. im doing well you guys. what else....oh i HATE my job now. i actully called out today...the management sucks there and its boring. so right now im looking for another job. me and my boyfriend is good little disagreements ... but we LOVE each other and the title will always remain. in two weeks we're taking pictures at sears=] =] =]cant wait. the color we picked is rare. i WILL post them for yall. so hey to my follwers and much love to my newest followers. im baaack! lol .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger