Thursday, April 9, 2009

its been a while : bussssy !

i know its beeen a minute since ive posted ; sorry for that . some people tell me they come to my blog daily to see whats up . how im feeling this week about certain celebrities , or whats going on in this crazy world we live in . so, some kidd goes and comment like 'aye deez :) so whuddup' lol i thought that was cute .
so what have i been up to ?
ughh , looking for a job . its so hard ; they all like me .. say they're going to call me back , but i wind up calling them . then everything changes . IDK ; im still going to do my thing though ;) ive also been spending soo much time with my boyfriend . im so proud of him , he found a job . A REAL MAN JOB too lol . he is so proud of himself and so am i . yesturday was his first day -- he was soo excited . he told me EVERYTHING they had him doing lol . and he showed me his uniform ; ahhh the colors is cuuute . of course its lime green <3
&OOOOOHHHH !
ive been making CD's . Lately ive made some old school slow jams ; old school ; my favorite chris brown - neyo - lil wayne & biggie songs . but my boyfriend took my slow jams & biggie one . he went nuts when he heard them . but thats alright he cant get my neyo one or that avant im about to make ;P


-& to that kidd ; thats WHUDDUP lol !

2 comments:

  1. this is the only place I can contact you lol =x butttt, you can buy my rings @ http://loveboutique.etsy.com - just tell me which rings you want (from my post) & I'll put it up there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ughhh looking for a job succcks ! i feel you on that. good luckk <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger