Wednesday, April 22, 2009

not my style but , maaann ...

anyone who knows me well knows that i dont wear sneakers . i used to a looong time ago , but when i put my foot in some heels , thats was over lol . this summer im thinking about changing it up a bit . i told my boyfriend that he WILL see me wear sneakers a couple of times . ive seen some dope sneakers that i know people wouldnt wear and just for that .... i want to wear them . and im an online shopper for my shoes , so now i am going to be an online shopper for kicks(no surprise). heres some kicks that I THOUHGHT WAS TUFF . oh and been as though i wear a size four , they would look cute on my feet . lol i know 17 years old and wearing a size 4 .






cute hun ? reeeeaally feeling the last one . but oh yeh its official , i will have my tiny feet in some tuff kicks this summer .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger